ghd Gold Professional Styler
Every time you think something's as good as it can get, technology takes another step forward and proves you incorrect. Our styling experts unanimously agree that ghd's new Gold Standard Professional Styler is definitely better than anything that's gone before!
Lighter, rounder, more comfortable to hold and with improved temperature stability across both plates heated to 185℃ (regulated to ensure optimum styling results with minimal damage).
FREE UK delivery
Introduced in 2018, ghd Gold Standard Professional Styler
Intended to sit mid-range between the original ghd Classic and premium Platinum stylers, we believe it surpasses both of these in every respect.
Lighter-weight and more comfortable to use, the super-smooth plates allow hair to glide with just enough tension to straighten and still manage to leave behind smooth, healthy-looking, static-free hair. The barrel shape is the best yet and we just love, love, love the curls we've managed to create with absolute ease!
The main benefits of ghd Gold Standard Professional stylers:
- plates controlled at constant 185℃ temperature
- plates use patented dual-zone technology to maintain even and constant heat from root-to-tip styling
- heat up time only 25 seconds
- optimum temperature setting reduces hair breakage by up to 50%, promotes 20% more shine, and maintains better colour integrity when compared to a styler operating at 230℃
- advanced ceramic coating on plates
- heat resistant outer casing to protect from accidental burns
- on/off switch indicator with light and sound
- sleep mode switches off styler after 30 minutes of inactivity
- heat resistant plate guard
- long 2.7 metre swivel cord
- UK 3-pin plug
- universal voltage ensure styler is usable worldwide
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- FREE UK delivery
- FREE from Salon 2000, ghd Heat Protect Spray (120ml)
- Secure online payments
Our status as an authorised stockist can be verified using ghd's secure website checker. All ghd products offered for sale on this website are sourced directly from ghd's distribution centre in the UK.